This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

PUT ON *WEIGHT*





I never have problem with my weight before i got here in 'd state. then now, I put on weight a lot..n a lot means 20 pounds aka 10 kilos. I aint person who likes doing exercise like my boyfriend does, so at first what I do expect is that I was gonna lose the weight naturally. But uh..it didnt work at all coz I keep eating n sleeping like crazy monkey. my tummy is extremely fucked up. It attracts some people comments including my students at preschool.
"Are u having a baby, Maestra?"..hell noooo..they looked at my tummy and smiled. n some of 'd boyz..laughing while saying spanish word "Gorda..Gorda"..it means fat! How they knowww =(
Now all my jeans and pants are shrinked. they dont fit me anymore. It's hard coz everytime I wear 'em, my fat tummy will goes out everywhere. therefore, starting next week, I'm gonna do work out so I'll have flat tummy...huahuahauuahuhuahua...now I'm gonna eat 1rst =D

0 comments: