This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

FcukiN' StuffY nose n SkooL





last nite I had to stop chatting with my beloved sista coz I've got stuffy nose n sore throat. I thought If I went to bed to rest my body would be better If i woke up in 'd morning. Big fat Wrong..it's getting worse..even I cant breathe freely now..n my throat oh God..it's so painful.

This is 'd first day of spring semester..I should have been fresh n healthy..but I am not. I have to go to see my counselor due to summer school. N I have to go to my internship at preschool 'till 2.30 pm (hopefully I wont pas out there). Then I have to go to my first class at DMC..to have my Editing Class...to see Prof. Schultz again but this time aint TV production but Final Cut Pro 6..geezz cant believe it, I take this class coz last semeter I dropped this class coz I thought it would be diificult. but uh,..I'll do anything to complete my sertificate. yuhuuuuuuuuu....DMC here farida goes againn......

0 comments: