This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Sounds in my heart

Everyday is a way for me to conclude everything, but I still dont realize what kind of life it is.
I hope I could turn back the time coz it is hard to believe. Watching their smile in front of me is a time to draw back all I've got. I dream about the situation where I can pour up my minds in words. I really wish, wish and wish....tomorrow will be on my side. God, do you hear me? I scream loudly. Do you see me? I am standing here with my all tears and waiting for your light.
I miss them, all sweet memories that have lost in the dark.
I dont wanna be a person who gets crazy in love. I know that love is just a thing can kill me fastly. I am tired, tired with all of them. It seems I'll walk by myself.
silly writing...in my computer......

0 comments: