This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

SonG for The Vanity of Life


Sometimes, I think that life is not really fair, but that’s gonna be really hard to look forward for everything I’ve passed by. I have been walking for years by myself, without someone who really understands me at all. All the joys I reveal, those are fakeness of my life. I hate all of them who are pretending to be the nice one but actually, they’re just disgusting creatures I have met ever. What should I do? Grab my own soul without the consolation of God? I won’t do that, though slightly in my mind. I just wanna share these pains with people out there. Life is beautifully hard…is it true babe?
Finally, I found you here, yes…here in my blood, my heart, and go through in my fuckin’ damn soul. I just can’t believe everything that I see in my years of life. Love is silly thing that I worship for. Gosh, it blinds me with the light. For many times, I lost them, the A, B, C and so forth. For my goodness, those are not really irrational. All the eyes that see me, all the light that flare me, and all the trials that push me far from love. I promise I hate them all. The humiliation of love that I got, I swear I really curse them all. I don’t have any idea what actually I write in. I pour up the letters which have been hiding in my brain all years.
I admire someone who never seen me before. I am hurting through the letters that I type for him in every single day of my breath. I smile at the sun for him, I cry at the moon for him. Counting the pendulum swing without blinking my eyes just for him is a wonderful moment of my life. Crying out loud when he doesn’t hear my whispered tears is sucking thing. There will be no happy ending for my story but I really wished he could sleep here right beside my last grave. The last thing that he should remember about is just rest in peace with my lonely heart.
_RHeA_

0 comments: