This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Trying to Be CooL, Boy??

I didn't remember the day but I think it was at the end of September 2008. Yeah, I finally received a package contained new soft lenses from Iowa, OMG..after a months I had been waiting for them, I got them on my mailboxxx, felt like to scream loudly. Thanks to Mas Andy who specially brought them from Indonesia 'coz that witch didn't give a shit to my order hahahhahah, screw her!!

I couldn't imagine how I would get through my days without wearing those "fake eyes" wkkwkwkwkw. Then suddenly, It was practically so awkward to see my eyes with those new soft lenses coz I got the different brand. My eyes looked so sharp like vampire eyes, Geezzz. I really didnt like the way they attached on my eyes. However, I convinced myself to keep wearing those coz there were no other options instead wearing my old glasses, hell no. It was California, darling and I had to be so knocked out hheheheh I wish though.

my new soft lenses
Ok then, I started the morning by visiting the computer lab. I also didn't remember what I was doing there ohhh...If wasn't mistaken, I was doing my paper and would print some assignments. I was sitting far away from Mbak Wahyu, she was somewhere around the corner. I didnt know exactly where she sat actually. So there you go, I saw the guy who walked toward the operator desk, he looked familiar to me. Wohooooo he was the guy who joined Flavio's Birthday party @ my apartment, Mmm...yeah He was George, Cool, Perfect. He was wearing checked jumpered, he looked cute though. Then, out of nowhere I decided to get up and walked to greet him. Gosh man, I had no clue at all, all I knew just I was wearing the new soft lenses and I was so confident no matter what.
I walked toward him then patted his back, "Hi George, how are you today?" I greeted him with the biggest smile. "I'm good, how about you?", he replied coldly. His facial expression was so plain. Dammmnnnnnn....I was thinking that he would respond warmly or threw his biggest smile to me as well. But I was big fat wrong. He was stone cold yayyayyaya, at that point I was so embarrassed 'coz I was trying to be friendly but not really reciprocated. "what are doin' here?" he asked me still coldly. "Oh I am doing my paper work and I am waiting for my friend, she's sit over there", I answered his question nervously while pointing somewhere on my right side to find Mb Wahyu seat. Gosh, I felt so stupid and lame. I shouldn't have greeted him anyway. then I heard him saying COOL, that's all. He seemed not interested to talk to me or maybe he wasn't in the mood to talk or maybe he was so shy to see such a sweet girl like me ahhahhaah gosh, cut it off!! Then, I said goodbye, take care blah..blah..
From that day on in the computer lab, I drew a conclusion that George was an arrogant, trying to be cool 'coz he thought himself handsome or something. Not you're not, boy!! 'N I talked to myself what in the world I was doing by flattering another boy, n got nothing!! hello Farida, you already got a boyfriend somewhere outhere in the mid-west, so whats the point? Yeah, it was simply 'coz he didnt that care anymore about me, coz he was just having fun with me, coz I was so stupid to believe that a month dating could be brought to another step. I was really dumb to get into such relationship. whatsoever...I was just so sick to get hurt, yeah yeah!!


0 comments: