This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

When I Met Him...

I remembered that night was Friday, September 19, 2008. We were planning on Flavio’s Surprise Birthday party in my apartment. The first birthday party of CCID student which would be held regularly later on every time there was a student got their birthday. After we watched movie at the Block, we prepared everything to surprise him. That was exactly a week after I put my heart in a vacuum circumstance coz of despair and disappointment to my previous relationship.

Yeah then we started the party we surprised Flavio Luis Mendez, our Brazilian friend. First Birthday cake, food, snacks and sodas….gosh I miss those food so much. It was an amazing birthday night party ever coz all of students got together in my apartment. I actually remember that some student was coming late such as Geysa, Gabriel and Amon If I was not mistaken coz they had to join such Christian Meeting first.

They finally arrived with a guy who was wearing a red shirt. That guy was standing in front of my kitchen stove and talking to some friends. I looked at him carefully and said to my heart,” Damn that guy is cute. How would it feel to have him as a boy friend? but uh..No way, he is damn cute. He won’t give a shit of me; forget it, Moreover I am still in a complicated relationship”. Then I continued to do some stuffs.


That guy came in to living room to join the party. Then I didn’t remember who introduced him to CCID friends. I just knew that he was the friend of Geysa, Gabriel and Amon. He introduced his name as George Burruel. He said that clearly while shaking my hand. Oh I bet that he was Mexican-American guy. I just wanted to make friend so I acted naturally by offering him some food and drinks. I was surprised that he didn’t drink the beer but he preferred to have a cup of cokes. Wow...I was surprised that there was an American who didn’t drink alcoholic beverages. He just sat on the chair next to the table. He was little bit quite and put himself as a new comer.

Then he moved to sit on the carpet and still kept analyzing the party. Then we danced to the music and made some noises. Some friends were talking to others on the carpet. I saw him talking to some girl friends then I joined them. His accent was so weird. His English was hard to be understood. He was funny and made joke that he was a Brazilian who lived in Mexico. Then I invited him to dance. At first he rejected then I forced him. He got up and moved his body. He couldn’t dance at all. What a bad dancer…we were dancing Forro (the Brazilian folks dance) which was so difficult to follow its rhythm. I suddenly stepped onto his foot then he gave up dancing. We laughed and he came to sit again.

The party was getting more excited and excited. People were dancing especially my roomie and I who were crazily in love to dance in the party lol. Some new friends came around. It was about 10 p.m. then George wanted to leave the party coz he was driving his mom car. He had to come back home soon. He said goodbye and Mumtaz who knew him as well walked him away to the door and they were gone. He left the party early. George…. He was a cool guy who was friendly and funny.

Yeah Flavio’s birthday party dropped at 3 a.m. and like usual the trash and cans were all over my apartment. Party was over and everybody left and the door was closed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what an Amazing story, this guy must have been super-duper cute because you say cute many times. i bet he was cool, well Im just guessing. Did you ask him out or did you invite him back, what did you do? i hope everything went well. you say in your story that how would it be to be his girlfriend? what would you have done to ask him out or to declare that you want to be with him? ...............keep me posted.


P.S> Aku cinta kamu.

azzahra_1984 said...

Mmmm..yeah he's kinda of cute but not that much though lol. I didnt do anything to approach him, he was the one who came to me after all lol. Yeah he's amazing man I've ever met. AKU CINTA KAMU munyu munyu

Flaviomarcelinho said...

I'm happy to know that my birthday party was the perfect moment for you guys to find each other :D
I can see that you love each other very much, and love like this is precious!
So, guys make me proud of yourselves and keep on loving each other like this forever. :)