This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

#gLOOmY#


I got headache lately..n my vision are blurry n my mind is foggy.I cant think clearly using my common sense..all I know is crying n spending my time in a silence bedroom. I've just realized that my relationship with somebody is almost in the finish line. I dont want to run n pass through the line now but sooner or later I will. Just waiting for the time to come. but i hate it..i really hate it. Someone screwed my relationship..oh my gosh..i wanna do something really bad to him but uh..once again I can do nothing coz the one I like also can do nothing. is it a mistake to love someone with different religion?is it a sin? omg...what should i do?

0 comments: