This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

Chile Relleno

chile relleno at glance:
The chile relleno, literally "stuffed pepper", is a dish of
Mexican cuisine that originated in the city of Puebla, consisting of a roasted fresh poblano pepper and many times substituted with non-traditional Anaheim, or pasilla chili pepper stuffed with a melting cheese, such as queso Chihuahua or queso Oaxaca (traditionally), and/or picadillo meat made up of diced pork, raisins, and nuts, seasoned with canella meat, covered in an egg batter, and fried. It is often served in a tomato sauce.

Having a Mexicano boyfriend and living in Southern California force me to deal something about Mexico starting from the music, language, culture including the food. I like Mexican food because most of them are spicy and hot. I like Tacos without raw onion, beans without the porky gravy, rice without raw onion,and many more. and now I am so in love with "Chile Rellano"..gosh it is so delicioso.


It was begun when my boyfriend took me to his home and I met his mother who was cooking in the kitchen. I was trying to be friendly by asking and checking out her cooking. she said that she was cooking the Mexican Food, Chile Relleno.. I was so interested and excited listening to her explanation. She was friendly to me hahahaha...I thought that she wouldnt give a damp at my visit that day but uh..it was out of my thought though!I got so much information. Then,I tried to cook it. It is pretty simple..nope it is a bit complicated cooking coz it needs a lot of things to be done. and finally I can cook mexican food. It was so good (at least for me myself) hahahahahhahahah :D


Farida's chile rellenos

0 comments: