This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

FigHtinG 4 New Life

Actually I am not feeling well for working today. But I insist myself to work or just show my face to the office. I'm responsible in handling the magazine plotting and many works that get me crazy. God, I'm little bit unsure about what I have done this morning. Alloh, You know that I have a lot of dreams deep down inside. I'm scare that I couldn't accomplish them. So then a question running in my head all time, when will they come true?. Somebody upstair said that we have gotta believe what we wish for. OoOh...no, I am a loser, damn loser who sell my soul to the faith. I have tried to climb the mountain without any tools or something. I am completely alone. No, no I am not alone, I have U God, here right here...inside of my heart.
Starting from this day, I choose to fight for living not only mine but also for them. I will do anything to reach my dreams, yes I will.

1 comments:

dewi said...

My first comment on this page :) Nice to know you Fa.
Uhm...kayanya temen-mu bener soal u have to believe what u've wished for..but beside using all effort we posses, kita juga musti rajin knocking on heaven's door :)
Mampir2 yak ke blog...ntar aku link yaa :D