This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

CONFESSION

light of candle
courtesy of Mas Arab


My mother said that her friend is goin’ to die because the desease that’s getting worse all day. She begins to lose her hair, she cries. She said that she is afraid to die. She doesn’t want to be buried and get tortured by the munkar and nakir (the angels of the grave)

Six feet under?
What kind of place is this?
God, I am afraid also to think about that thing. I am not ready for that thing called death.

Alloh, your’re who owns my life, please give me a long age to prepare all the things.
I don’t want to be someone who just wastes my time to feel the glamour of this world. It is just a while, but there’s no eternal place but
Ur afterworld.

I am just a fragile or nothing. But I still have my own feet to stand, walk and even run. I will use my hands to do something in ur ways and helping people who needs my deeds.
I can’t change the destiny which You have written in my palm hands, but at least I really wont give up to the faith. I will try with my all efforts to be a better and better person for You.

0 comments: